Wednesday 19 December 2007

Wall into hole

How exciting! A bit of the renovation you haven't seen yet. This brick wall blocks what will become the opening into our third reception room (the one we use for emergency receptions). Therefore, it needs to be removed!
First, I get my safety gear on, which according to Janine has the added benefit of covering most of my face so she doesn't have to look at it.
Then, I set to work with my trusty old Titan hammer drill taking the bricks out. What you can see in the gap is in fact the plaster on the wall on the other side, most of which remained in place. I got all the bricks out today, but I won't bore you with another picture of the same thing... maybe I'll bore you tomorrow. I'm off to have a bath now, no pictures of that either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My how that drill works so much better than mine!!!!!!

Janine is right bout the mask too.