Monday 17 December 2007

Insulation sensation!

Humble apologies for the lack of updates over the weekend! Offline for just two days, and low and behold, a complaint flooded in from one of my avid viewers! Here's what I was up to on Saturday and Sunday, finishing insulating the roofspace.This view looks down towards the patio doors from the mezzanine floor. You won't see through the gap when it is finished as the mezzanine will be all sealed up with access via a trap door.
This view is from the same spot looking up at 90 degrees clockwise from the other shot. Richard is off on other jobs until after Christmas, so all you'll see between now and his return is what Arne and I manage. I will post pictures of my bodged efforts and have Richard racing round to sort it all out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look, can I baggsie the first guest stay in your mezzanine?