Monday 3 December 2007

Back to business

Hi! A fairly horrible day here in Culmstock, and although all these supplies arrived this morning, they have just been lying there all day while Richard and I had discussions, made plans, wrote a shopping list and generally decided what to do next. He's fitting a garage door for someone tomorrow and given me a load of jobs to do in his absence, so stay tuned for that, bloggers! And Jane, great to hear from Jo that you are checking in. Now then, I can't believe the picture below didn't attract some comment when I posted it yesterday. Perhaps it was the wood among the trees, but come on, Batman having a pint with The Penguin....

I think a caption competition? Go for it!


2 comments:

jossstone said...

"I say, this pint of 'Rudolph's Revenge' doesn't half make me have Happy Feet!"

Hans Jenssen Illustration said...

Thanks Joss! (Loved your last single by the way) You ought to be on "Have I Got News For You"!