Thursday 22 November 2007

World of pain

Hello Blogheads! The bad news is that as you can see, I'm in bed, not helping Richard like I am supposed to be doing. I lasted about 15 minutes yesterday shoveling concrete before... wham! My back went.
So here I am in bed, miserable and frustrated. Had the doctor out twice yesterday, one injection of morphine and 8 hours on the bathroom floor before I finally got into bed with Richard and Janine's help. That wasn't in his job description. They sorted me out a telly so I could watch the England game, and that only added to my pain. The second doctor came out and gave me a load of Vallium so I could get to sleep. I've got people taking pictures of the progress so I'll be posting more stuff soon from my sick bed. Nothing stops the blog!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You poor boy! Sounds hideously serious with morphine injections and all. I hope things ease off soon.

Still, you did make my eyes goggle with the phrase "8 hours on the bathroom floor before I finally got into bed with Richard". I must clean the muck off my glasses before I misread things again.

xxx
Lou

Dog Butler said...

malingerer

Hans Jenssen Illustration said...

Isn't he a Sri Lankan cricketer?

Tim P said...

Hans nil - shovel 1
you poor poor man.