Friday 26 September 2008

About Time!

Dear Blogfans,
A thousand apologies for the lack of recent posts! At first, I dismissed the trickle of complaints as being from cranky individuals who really should go and do something more useful with their time. But the trickle became a stream, and the stream became a torrent, and I now have a special folder for any emails I get which contain certain keywords like "death" and "kill" "pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!" But for my own safety, I must yield to the demands of my adoring and psychotic fans. So below you will see a couple of views of the studio I took this morning.

I put up the vertical blind yesterday, just in time to start painting the latest artwork for the UTC advertising campaign http://www.utc.com/curious It casts a completely neutral shade across the board in the mornings when direct sunlight pours in through the windows making it impossible to work in colour otherwise.

Red alert! Starting to get messy in here, darn! I knew that would happen....

No comments: