Wednesday 13 January 2010

Finished! (And that's not a word I use lightly)

After all the painting was done, the carpet men came two days before Christmas.

As well as the painting, I put up some fitted shelves (using recycled mahogany from the old window surrounds we ripped out) to replace a cheap and nasty bookshelf from Argos, and made a door (painted to match the bedroom door) to turn some shelves into a slimline wardrobe.


Turning clockwise.... If you refer to the plan a couple of posts ago you'll see just how close the reality is to the computer simulation.


The door looks rather cool if I say so myself...


Finally the bed was reconstructed and AJ spent his first night back in his room. I think Arne's design works fabulously, and I know he'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to comment!

1 comment:

Stephen Gardner said...

That Arne's one lucky lad.