Tuesday 12 February 2008

Empty

Notice anything? Not as messy as usual, because Richard came and took all his stuff out this morning and has moved on to pastures new. I will be receiving his humongous bill soon, at which point I will no doubt be glad he's finished for the time being as I reach for the gin bottle when I realize how much it has all cost. But until then, we'll all miss the tuneless whistling, the equally tuneless singing and the sudden expletive carried on the breeze.

I am working up until the end of March, on stuff I'm not allowed to post, but hopefully we'll get the chance to do odd things and you might even see J9 painting in the near future. We'll see if we can get a door on the loo too, as it is still a little public, at least for us British, don't you know.


No comments: